Chapel Home

Pastoral Care
Spiritual Direction
Student Counseling
About Miller Chapel and Scheide Hall
Building Use Requests

Back to Student Services

Building Use Requests

Miller Chapel and the Gambrell Room in Scheide Hall can be reserved by campus organizations or outside groups, but the person or group must follow the guidelines set up for each room.

Building Use Policies

* Wedding Policy*
The chapel is available for weddings only when the bride or groom, or a parent of either, is a student, graduate, trustee, or employee of the seminary.

To reserve a room:

All students, staff and alumni should view the master calendar and complete a building request form online.

All groups un-affiliated with the Seminary should contact Teresa Heyer to complete a building request. ( or 609.497.7890)