Growing marijuana outdoor can be a daunting task for the beginner not accustomed to the many molds and mildews prevalent in susceptible climates. However, researchers at MoldResistantStrains.com have developed resilent, resistant strains against the most common molds that affect the cannabis species - particularly Botrytis cinerea and powdery mildew.
Strains accustomed to wet outdoor climates are the solution needed for the problems. Genetics that have been predisposed to mold in their natural habitat tend to develop a heretical resistance to the harmful fungal species. A few notable varieties that are resistant to mold:
- Diesel (New York City Diesel) | Soma Seeds - A hybrid strain developed from the famous "New York Diesel".
- Blue Dream | Humboldt Seed Organization - A classic west coast cannabis hybrid variety that grows big plants.
- South African Kwazulu | World of Seeds - A landrace strain capable of huge growth indoors and outdoors.
- Grand Daddy Purple | Granddaddy Purple (Ken Estes) - The original "Purple weed" strain, from Ken Estes.
- Pineapple Chunk | Barneys Farm Seeds - A feminized candy strain that grows well in all climates.
- and more...
Through natural cannabis seed breeding efforts, Mold Resistant Strains has been able to supply the cannabis industry with quality seed-stock for growers in the legal allowed states of the USA.